Hypnotherapy Program Overview
Facilitator: Leslie McIntosh, BCHt, CI
The Clinical Hypnotherapy Program
PART-TIME, WEEKEND PROGRAM: ten months - one weekend per month, September through June will move participant through 3 levels of Hypnosis
FULL-TIME, INTENSIVE PROGRAM: 4-weeks - this program is offered several times throughout the year and also moves participant through 3 levels of Hypnosis.
To provide the optimum training for participants, the Part-Time Program is restricted to 7 participants per instructor. The Full-Time Program is restricted to 7 participants per instructor.
Additional Continuing Education courses offered
- ADVANCED CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPIST PROGRAM- 200 additional hours of continuing education and certification programs.
- HEART RESONANCE THERAPY FOR HYPNOTHERAPISTS and Others- Level 1 and level 2 HRT and Level 3- each level is a one day workshop (0ffered by outside guest consultants).
Pre-applications for programs can be completed on-line. Information on tuition fees will be supplied by the school registrar once your pre-application has been received.
The Part-Time Program and the Full-Time Intensive Hypnosis cover the same curriculum as listed below. Upon completion of either program, our graduates are certified on all 3 levels of hypnosis training .
Actual hours of study and training over the certification period for Clinical Hypnotherapist averages between 200-240 hours with assignments and case studies.
- Hypnotist Certification (week 1)
- Master Hypnotist Certification (builds on Hypnotist) (week 2)
- Clinical Hypnotherapist Certification (builds on Hypnotist and Master)(week 3)
- Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapist Certification (builds on Clinical Hypnotherapist Certification)
Visit our Calendar to view class schedules.
Both Clinical Hypnotherapist Programs include extensive theory and practical education. Participants are required to put into practice techniques and theory immediately after the first day of instruction. Home-study builds their skills and confidence along with their classroom training. The facilitators are available for advice to Participants during those times. Also, Case Studies are required for final completion of the Program.
Participants are required to demonstrate practical understanding and written theory in each level of the Program: Hypnotist, Master, and Clinical. Following successful completion, certificates are awarded to each Participant.